Site Engineers (Civils/Utilities)| Dublin
- Market leading Civils and Utilities services provider.
- Excellent opportunity for career growth and development.
- Generous Salary and Benefits Package.
- Open to Graduates, or up to 2 years’ experience
- Salary of €30k-40k + Vehicle, Fuel, Tolls, IT, Etc. (DOE)
WG Reach’s client are a leading Irish service provider who offer a range of services to the utility and civil engineering industries in Ireland and the UK. With an annual turnover in excess of €60Million, our client have been involved in major projects in the Water, Gas, Power, Telecoms, Renewable Energy, Sewerage and Transport sectors for over 40 years.
Our client value their workforce, understanding that it costs more to find a new employee than it does to retain your existing ones. They have excellent salary and benefits packages and offer an excellent work environment, with a clearly defined path for career progression.
Presently, we are recruiting for a Site Engineers for projects in the Greater Dublin Area. This position is open to graduates, or qualified professionals with up to 2 years’ experience. Dependant on experience, a salary of €30k - €40k + vehicle, Fuel Card, Tolls, IT Package, etc.. is available for the right candidate. Experience in Utilities, pipe bursting, slip lining, HDD drilling would be an advantage, though not essential.
Site Engineer Duties and Responsibilities will be in line with experience:
- Setting out and surveying on site
- Responsible for supervising and managing sub-contractors
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety Regulations and with company health & safety policy
- Oversee quality control on site for all aspects of the works
- Ensure Traffic Management arrangements are in accordance with the relevant traffic management plans
- Managing all aspects of the works on site on a daily basis
- Monitoring and recording progress on site and assisting in updating the works programme
- Management of material deliveries on site and checking quality of materials
- Supervising sub-contractors works on site
- Attend regular site meetings with construction team, design team and client
- Maintaining daily site records and testing records
- 3rd Level Qualification
- Open to everyone from Graduate level to those with 2 years’ experience. Salary will be in line with experience.
- Must be eligible to work full time in Ireland.
- Excellent communication skills.
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent Salary & Benefits package
- Van + Fuel
- Laptop, Phone etc.
- Clear scope for career progression
- Opportunity to work with a market leading irish company
For more information about this role or other Construction roles, contact Alan Mooney in WG Reach on +353 (0)1 963 0142 or +353 (0)87 700 7257