Traffic Management Plan Designers (TMP)Designers | Dublin 12
- Market leading Civils and Utilities services provider.
- Excellent opportunity for career growth and development.
- Generous Salary and Benefits Package.
- 1-5 years’ experience required
- Salary of €30k-45k (DOE)
WG Reach’s client are a leading Irish service provider who offer a range of services to the utility and civil engineering industries in Ireland and the UK. With an annual turnover in excess of €60Million, our client have been involved in major projects in the Water, Gas, Power, Telecoms, Renewable Energy, Sewerage and Transport sectors for over 40 years.
Our client value their workforce, understanding that it costs more to find a new employee than it does to retain your existing ones. They have excellent salary and benefits packages and offer an excellent work environment, with a clearly defined path for career progression.
Presently, we are recruiting for a Traffic Management Plan Designer for an office based role in Dublin 12. The successful candidate must have at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role in Ireland or the UK.
- Local Authority Services National Training Group (LASNTG) or equivalent TM Design certification.
- At least 1 years’ experience in Ireland or the UK.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Must be eligible to work full time in Ireland.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a strong multi-tasker
- Highly motivated
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent Salary & Benefits package
- Clear scope for career progression
- Opportunity to work with a market leading irish company
For more information about this role or other Construction roles, contact Alan Mooney in WG Reach on +353 (0)1 963 0142 or +353 (0)87 700 7257