Structural/Civil Engineer | Dublin
- One of the top 5 M&E Contractors in Ireland with significant annual turnover.
- Excellent package & career development prospects.
- Dublin Based role
- 1+ years’ experience on projects in Ireland or the UK.
WG Reach are presently recruiting for a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation Contractor for a permanent role based in Dubln. Our client are presently seeking a Structural/Civil Engineer for projects in the greater Dublin area. The successful candidate must be degree qualified and possess at least 1years’ experience in a similar role on projects in Ireland or the UK.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Structural Analysis
- Steel Design
- Coordination meetings with M&E Engineers
- Frequent site visits across Dublin
- Relevant 3rd level degree in Civil or Structural Engineer
- Minimum of 1 years post qualified experience
- Robot Structural Analysis or similar structural engineering software knowledge is essential
- Knowledge and use of AutoCAD is essential
- Revit knowledge and experience would be advantageous
- Full Drivers license require for site visits
For more information about this Structural/Civil Engineer role or other Construction or Engineering roles please contact Alan Mooney on +353 (0)1 963 0142 / +353 (0)87 700 7257