Site Engineers (Civils/Utilities)| Dublin
- Market leading Civils and Utilities services provider.
- Excellent opportunity for career growth and development.
- Generous Salary and Benefits Package.
WG Reach’s client are a leading Irish service provider who offer a range of services to the utility and civil engineering industries in Ireland and the UK. With an annual turnover in excess of €60Million, our client have been involved in major projects in the Water, Gas, Power, Telecoms, Renewable Energy, Sewerage and Transport sectors for over 40 years.
Our client value their workforce, understanding that it costs more to find a new employee than it does to retain your existing ones. They have excellent salary and benefits packages and offer an excellent work environment, with a clearly defined path for career progression.
Presently, we are recruiting for Engineers with at least 1 years’ experience in Civils or Utilities experience for projects across the greater Dublin area. Experience in Pipe Bursting, Slip Lining or Horizontal Directional Drilling would be a huge advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setting out and surveying on site
- Responsible for supervising and managing sub-contractors
- Ensure the company’s image and profile at site level is professional
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety Regulations and with company health & safety policy
- Oversee quality control on site for all aspects of the works
- Ensure Traffic Management arrangements are in accordance with the relevant traffic management plans
- Managing all aspects of the works on site on a daily basis
- Monitoring and recording progress on site and assisting in updating the works programme
- Management of material deliveries on site and checking quality of materials
- Supervising sub-contractors works on site
- Attend regular site meetings with construction team, design team and client
- Maintaining daily site records and testing records
- 3rd Level Qualification
- At least 1 years’ experience in Civils or Utilities projects in Ireland, the UK or mainland Europe.
- Excellent communication skills.
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent Salary & Benefits package
- Van + Fuel
- Laptop, Phone etc.
- Clear scope for career progression
- Opportunity to work with a market leading irish company
- Opportunities to further your career with training opportunities, including, Return to College, Offsite UpSkilling, Professional Memberships, etc..
For more information about this role or other Construction roles, contact Alan Mooney in WG Reach on +353 (0)1 963 0142 or +353 (0)87 700 7257