Site Admin/Document Controller | Dublin
- Prestigious M&E projects including industrial, data centres, pharmaceutical etc.
- One of the top 5 M&E Contractors in Ireland with significant annual turnover.
- Excellent package & career development prospects.
- Prestigious projects in the Dublin Area
WG Reach are presently recruiting for a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation Contractor for a permanent role based on projects in Dublin. Our client are presently seeking a Site Admin/Document Controller for projects in the Data-Center/Pharmaceutical sector. The successful candidate will have at least 1 years post qualified experience on Construction/Engineering projects in Ireland, the UK or Mainland Europe.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordination and management of the project controls
- Control of critical documents via the project database
- Submission and tracking of documentation including RFI's, technical submittals etc.
- Creating of requisitions for materials, goods receipting etc.
- Administration of site inductions
- Coordination and management of weekly timesheets
- General administration duties including typing, filing, reporting etc.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role desirable
- Strong administration background essential
- Excellent IT skills essential – MS Word, MS Excel, SAP
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal essential
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail essential
- Ability to multi-task and work well under strict deadlines essential
- Ability to work with a multi-functional team essential
- Training will be provided
For more information about this Site Admin/Document Controller role or other Construction or Engineering roles please contact Alan Mooney on +353 (0)1 963 0142 / +353 (0)87 700 7257