Senior Site Manager | Residential Experience | Maynooth
- One of Ireland's top house building companies.
- Permanent Dublin Role
- Large Prestigious Residential/Mixed-use Developments
- Generous Salary and Benefits package with a clear scope for career progression.
- Manage a project from tender stage through to final handover.
WG Reach’s client is a leading Irish house building company with a significant portfolio of work, both in construction and in planning. Our clients are currently seeking application for the role of an experienced Senior Site Manager for large scale multi-contract residential/mixed-use developments across the greater Dublin area.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The Management of employees, subcontractors and materials to ensure the safe and effective delivery of contract works
- Ensure works are carried out in the most efficient manner possible to achieve optimum commercial results for the contracts under his/her control
- The Senior Site Manager will ensure contract costs are managed within budget and programme
- Ensuring all work is completed to an acceptable quality standard and in compliance with specification
- Ensure the implementation of Quality management System to include Quality and Environmental processes and procedures
- Ensure adequate resources are in place for contracts under their control
- Ensure contract review meetings are held on all contracts
- Ensure Pre-Appointment and co-ordination meetings are held with all Sub-Contractors
- Complete “Performance Reviews” and the “Personal Development Plans” for direct reports ensuring future staff development
Necessary skills and requirements:
- Have a minimum of 8 years construction site management experience working in the residential sector from €10+ million.
- Have a sound knowledge of current construction techniques.
- Ideally have a minimum of a 2:1 Hons Degree in an Engineering/construction related discipline or strong trades background.
- Knowledge of standards and specifications
- Knowledge of Safety & Health and Quality Policies and Procedures
- Have a proven track record of seeing projects through to their successful completion.
- Familiar with MS Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytically thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at a high level of quality
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
For more information about this Senior Site Managers role or other Construction roles, contact Alan Mooney in WG Reach on +353 (0)1 963 0142 or +353 (0)87 700 7257