Senior Process Engineer | Dublin
- Project Management & Engineering Design Services
- Excellent opportunity for career growth and development.
- Based in Dublin 12
- Open to Contract or Salary with excellent benefits.
WG Reach’s client are a leading provider of Project Management and Engineering Design Services to the Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences Sectors in Ireland. Founded in the early 2000’s, our client sought to provide a bespoke engineering design house for Pharma and Life Sciences clients. Providing a family environment and a culture of shared project ownership and responsibility, our clients have built a team of over 80 in house designers and engineers.
This opening presents candidates with an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and successful Irish company in an exciting and expanding segment of Irish industry. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to gain excellent experience with the potential for personal growth and career advancement in a team oriented and supportive work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of designs from concept through to detailed design and Construction.
- Management and co-ordination of process projects including design and design optimization.
- Responsible for all project process deliverables, liaising with other discipline leads on process issues and leading team of process engineers.
- Development and maintenance of project specification, enquiry packages and P&ID drawings.
- Design and specification of equipment and systems to current regulations and design standards.
- Selection / liaison with Suppliers for both standard and bespoke equipment
- Client and vendor interface, liaison and management.
- Develop URS, FRS, P&ID’s, and other project and process drawings and documentation.
- Ensure the content of the design is in accordance with all codes and standards, policies and guidelines.
- You will have at least 10+ years demonstrable pharmaceutical design office experience.
- Suitably qualified with a recognized third level degree in chemical process engineering and already have proven your ability to successfully manage the delivery of process designs for pharmaceutical projects.
- Energetic and dynamic with excellent people management, interpersonal and communication skills to operate within a project delivery environment.
For more information about this role or other Construction roles, contact Alan Mooney in WG Reach on +353 (0)1 963 0142 or +353 (0)87 700 7257