Senior Piping Designer | Cork
- Project Management & Engineering Design Services
- Excellent opportunity for career growth and development.
- Based in Mahon, Co.Cork
- Generous Salary and Benefits Package.
WG Reach’s client are a leading provider of Project Management and Engineering Design Services to the Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences Sectors in Ireland. Founded in the early 2000’s, our client sought to provide a bespoke engineering design house for Pharma and Life Sciences clients. Providing a family environment and a culture of shared project ownership and responsibility, our clients have built a team of over 80 in house designers and engineers.
This opening presents candidates with an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and successful Irish company in an exciting and expanding segment of Irish industry. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to gain excellent experience with the potential for personal growth and career advancement in a team oriented and supportive work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Layout of equipment in new and existing facilities
- Site Surveys
- Creation of 3D Piping Models
- Field routing of new pipework in new and existing facilities
- Mechanical Design and Documentation
- Reviewing Vendor Drawings
- Generating Isometrics
- Reviewing and checking drawings created by other team members
- Preparation of final design packages
- Construction support
- Coordinating with team members
- 3rd Level Qualification
- Proficient in 3D Design
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experienced in Space Coordination, Equipment Layout & Hook-Ups
- Proficient in the generation of Piping GA’s and isometric drawings
- Previous experience in pharma/clean room piping design and construction is essential
- Keen attention to detail and quality in generation and back checking of work packages
For more information about this role or other Construction roles, contact Alan Mooney in WG Reach on +353 (0)1 963 0142 or +353 (0)87 700 7257