Location: Maynooth, Co. Kildare
- You’ll brainstorm with Product Management and Customer Success to conceptualize new features.
- You’ll collaborate with Product Management to build new features included on our product road map.
- You’ll learn about new web technologies and discuss potential solutions to problems.
- You’ll help our skilled customer success team triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues.
- You’ll mentor other engineers and perform code reviews.
- Experience with modern browser technologies and JSON over REST based data exchange.
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment.
- Experience with version control software specifically Git and BitBucket.
- Expertise in building complex layouts with CSS and HTML and modern front-end tooling such as Sass, Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, Angular CLI, etc.
- UX and design sensibilities are beneficial.
- Experience investigating and improving front end performance.
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude.
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve.
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Relevant 3rd level Computer Science qualification.
At Senior Engineer level the package includes an extremely competitive base salary, performance-based bonus, better than average holidays and full benefits along with a flexible work environment.
Our Client has requested that all applicants should hold citizenship of EU or EEA member state OR have permission to reside/work in the Republic of Ireland without the need to obtain, renew or change the status of a Critical Skills Permit/VISA.
Caroline Donlon is the point of contact for this role. To have a chat or to ask any questions you may have, get in touch with her at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone +353 1 901 2246