Senior Building Services Engineer | Cork
- Project Management & Engineering Design Services
- Excellent opportunity for career growth and development.
- Based in Mahon, Co.Cork
- Open to Contract or Salary with excellent benefits.
WG Reach’s client are a leading provider of Project Management and Engineering Design Services to the Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences Sectors in Ireland. Founded in the early 2000’s, our client sought to provide a bespoke engineering design house for Pharma and Life Sciences clients. Providing a family environment and a culture of shared project ownership and responsibility, our clients have built a team of over 80 in house designers and engineers.
This opening presents candidates with an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and successful Irish company in an exciting and expanding segment of Irish industry. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to gain excellent experience with the potential for personal growth and career advancement in a team oriented and supportive work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordination of all elements of Mechanical and Electrical services design
- Coordination of designs with all other disciplines
- Producing Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s) for various ductwork and pipework systems
- Performing ductwork and pipework sizing calculations
- Performing fan and pump static pressure calculations
- Specification and selection of equipment.
- Navigating 3D model viewing software
- Estimate Generation and TBAs
- Preparation of Tender Documents
- Attendance at Factory Acceptance and Site Acceptance Test’s
- Liaising with vendors and contractors
- Construction and commissioning support including dealing with contractor queries
- A recognized third level degree in mechanical / building services engineering and with a proven track record of successful design delivery
- At least 8 years demonstrable design office experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical and life science sectors
- Energetic and dynamic with excellent people management, interpersonal and communication skills to operate within a project delivery environment
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
For more information about this role or other Construction roles, contact Alan Mooney in WG Reach on +353 (0)1 963 0142 or +353 (0)87 700 7257