Job Title Transformation Consultant, Risk Advisory
Job Level Manager
Location Dublin 1
Our client is a large advisory practice having hundreds of professionals working in Management Consulting and Risk Consulting practice here in Ireland. The Management Consulting and Risk Consulting practice comprises a multi-disciplined team of accountants, project managers, IT advisors, risk management, compliance and internal audit professionals. Our client’s Risk Consulting practice provides their clients with an integrated, multi-disciplined approach to managing risk.
Risk Transformation is the continual evolution of an organisation’s risk function, systems and processes required to meet strategic objectives and regulatory requirements. Our client has opportunities for experienced consultants to join their Risk Consulting practice to lead transformation and change projects across risk and compliance functions, including overseeing & assisting in the implementation of governance, risk, compliance, finance and assurance frameworks across a variety of business sectors.
Our client is seeking senior risk and transformational change specialists with project management capabilities
Ideally the successful candidate will have solid experience in overseeing the implementation of transformation and change projects across risk, operations and compliance functions
The sucessful hire will posess excellent people skills with a proven track record of dealing with and advising senior stakeholders
This hire will have a solid experience of implementing real change across multiple business sectors
- Proven change and transformation experience in a Risk and/or Compliance discipline.
- Strong Programme & Project Management skills – PM certifications would be an advantage.
- Proven record of implementing or overseeing transformation and change programmes – experience of implementing programmes within Governance, Risk and Compliance functions would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience of communicating and reporting to Senior Management, Executive and Board level stakeholders
- Experience of leading programme teams including people development, coaching and mentoring members within your team
- Knowledge or experience of working in a risk or compliance audit, assurance or advisory role would be an advantage.
- Managing and overseeing the delivery of transformation or change projects within risk, compliance, operations and finance functions, with a particular focus on the design and implementation of risk and governance frameworks, processes and controls to support compliance with regulatory requirements and reporting standards.
- Engaging in a credible manner with multiple senior level stakeholders in relation to programme progress and outcomes.
- Utilising your extensive experience in facilitating workshops across all levels of an organisation.
- Leading and working in a team environment where you will multi-task, support junior colleagues and produce quality client deliverables to budget and on time.
- Presenting complex data and arguments in a way that is accessible to everyone, based on your strong written and oral communication skills.
At Manager level the package includes an extremely competitive base salary, performance based bonus and manager benefits along with a flexible benefits package. Our client takes pride in recognising and rewarding hard work and achievement through regular promotions, which take place twice yearly. Our client delivers award winning training and opportunities for career progression.
Our Client has requested that all applicants should hold citizenship of EU or EEA member state OR have permission to reside/work in the Republic of Ireland without the need to obtain, renew or change the status of a Critical Skills Permit/VISA.
Caroline Donlon is the point of contact for this role. To have a chat or to ask any questions you may have, get in touch with her via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone +353 1 9630264