Job Title Manager - Risk Consulting
Job Level Manager
Location: Dublin 1
Our client is a large advisory practice having hundreds of professionals working in Management Consulting and Risk Consulting practice in Ireland. The Management Consulting and Risk Consulting practice comprises a multi-disciplined team of accountants, project managers, IT advisors, risk management, compliance and internal audit professionals. Our client’s Risk Consulting practice provides their clients with an integrated, multi-disciplined approach to managing risk.
- Due to continued success our client is currently seeking to hire a number of experienced Managers who will join their Risk Consulting group.
- Their Risk Consulting practice serves international and domestic clients across all sectors including banking, insurance, leasing, securitisation, investment funds and general financial services.
- This role may suit an experienced Manager with demonstrated commercial acumen within a professional services or consulting environment.
- Our client is specifically interested in hearing from experienced Internal Audit, Risk or Compliance professionals working in the financial services sector who have an interest to move into a consulting environment.
- The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to continue to build on their existing knowledge and skills, to operate at a senior level and to add greater value.
Key requirements include:
- A professional accountancy or risk qualification (Chartered Accountant or equivalent) is preferred
- Minimum of five years’ experience with at least one year+ at management level
- Excellent team leading, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Excellent project management skills
- Previous training / experience in professional services is an advantage.
- Solid commercial experience in Risk, Compliance or Internal audit.
Applicants should have a number of years’ experience in any or all of the following areas in the financial services sector, preferably in banking or insurance:
- Internal audit
- Risk management
- Internal controls
- Regulatory compliance
Our client offers excellent remuneration packages at all levels. At Manager level the package includes an extremely competitive base salary, performance based bonus and manager benefits along with a flexible benefits package. Our client takes pride in recognising and rewarding hard work and achievement through regular promotions, which take place twice yearly. Our client delivers award winning training and opportunities for career progression
Our Client has requested that all applicants should hold citizenship of EU or EEA member state OR have permission to reside/work in the Republic of Ireland without the need to obtain, renew or change the status of a Critical Skills Permit/VISA.
Caroline Donlon is the point of contact for this role. To have a chat or to ask any questions you may have, get in touch with her via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone +353 1 9630264