Role: Revenue Accountant
Location: South Dublin
Our Client has requested that all applicants should hold citizenship of EU or EEA member state OR have permission to reside/work in the Republic of Ireland without the need to obtain, renew or change the status of a Critical Skills Permit/VISA.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Preparation of financial and management information; revenue reporting and analysis, pricing review and analysis.
- Prepare revenue and deferred revenue schedules, including monthly revenue reconciliations
- Develop a systematic method of forecasting revenue and cash accurately
- Perform contract analysis review and prepare related revenue and billing schedules
- Maintain documentation for all work completed
- Work closely with business partners to streamline the revenue reporting processes and improve efficiency
- Liaise with software providers to refine and enhance the revenue reporting process
- Lead and assist with other special projects as needed; drive projects to successful completion
- Professional Accounting qualification with at ideally 5 years’ experience
- Revenue Recognition experience in a service-based industry
- Understanding of service-to-cash business processes and best practices
- Advanced excel skills
- Process orientated and analytical individual
- Ability to work in a fast-paced company
- Excellent communication and team working skills
Remuneration and Benefits:
The Company offers a very competitive salary and a strong benefits package.
Caroline Donlon is the point of contact for this role. To have a chat or to ask any questions you may have, get in touch either via email or phone at +353 1 9630264