Quantity Surveyor Civils/Utilities | Dublin
- Market leading Civils and Utilities services provider.
- Excellent opportunity for career growth and development.
- Generous Salary and Benefits Package.
WG Reach’s client are a leading Irish service provider who offer a range of services to the utility and civil engineering industries in Ireland and the UK. With an annual turnover in excess of €60Million, our client have been involved in major projects in the Water, Gas, Power, Telecoms, Renewable Energy, Sewerage and Transport sectors for over 40 years.
Our client value their workforce, understanding that it costs more to find a new employee than it does to retain your existing ones. They have excellent salary and benefits packages and offer an excellent work environment, with a clearly defined path for career progression.
Presently, we are recruiting for Quantity Surveyors of all levels from post graduate, to experienced, with Civils or Utilities experience for projects across the greater Dublin area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dependant on your experience level, you may have some or all of the following responsibilities;
- Manage the commercial function, overseeing all financial aspects of the project
- Interpret the contract (Primarily NEC forms of contract) to fully understand, scope, restraints and responsibilities.
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting
- Progress reporting
- Cash Flow Forecasts
- Cost preliminaries
- Provide commercial guidance through accurate forecasting and risk identification
- Advise project team on contractual issues
- Identify and price variations as they occur
- Manage the procurement process, ensuring timely delivery of materials and equipment
- Attend client facing meetings as required;
- Prepare estimates throughout tender stage
- 3rd Level Qualification in Quantity Surveying of Construction Economics
- Open to all levels from graduates to experienced hires.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to read and understand plans and specifications
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent Salary & Benefits package
- Van + Fuel
- Laptop, Phone etc.
- Clear scope for career progression
- Opportunity to work with a market leading irish company
- Opportunities to further your career with training opportunities, including, Return to College, Offsite UpSkilling, Professional Memberships, etc..
For more information about this role or other Construction roles, contact Alan Mooney in WG Reach on +353 (0)1 963 0142 or +353 (0)87 700 7257