Job Title Quantitative Analytics Manager
Job Level Manager
Location Dublin 1
Our client is a large advisory practice having hundreds of professionals working in Management Consulting and Risk Consulting practice here in Ireland. The Management Consulting and Risk Consulting practice comprises a multi-disciplined team of accountants, project managers, IT advisors, risk management, compliance and internal audit professionals. Our client’s Risk Consulting practice provides their clients with an integrated, multi-disciplined approach to managing risk.
Our client is expanding the team of risk advisers which provide services to our banking clients on risk management, regulatory matters and quantitative risk analysis. We are looking to recruit an experienced Manager with 7+ years experience.
The role offers the successful candidates the opportunity to build on their existing knowledge and skills, and to progress to more senior levels.
This role will provide the opportunity to work alongside other subject matter experts in the banking team and contribute directly to the continued growth of the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Providing support to clients in assessing the governance, policies and frameworks in place over both quantitative risk management and internal risk management.
- Interpreting new regulatory requirements that pertain to risk management, including those specific to models.
- Engaging with key client stakeholders to gain an understanding of risk practices and assessing the completeness of same.
- Assessing the quality of data underlying risk models and model calibration.
- Documenting models, methodologies, analyses, and findings in a manner which is communicable to people from various technical and non-technical functions.
- Support the design, calibration, implementation, testing and validation of models
- The successful candidates will work alongside other subject matter experts in the quantitative analytics and banking teams and will contribute directly to the continued growth of the business.
- 7+ years’ experience working in quantitative finance, preferably within a risk management role
- Good knowledge of programming, e.g. SAS, R
- Performance Management experience, providing oversight to the wider team.
- MSc/PhD in a quantitative discipline is preferred
- Strong understanding of the mathematical methods used in credit risk modelling
- Familiarity with the regulatory requirements is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
At Manager level the package includes an extremely competitive base salary, performance based bonus and manager benefits along with a flexible benefits package. Our client takes pride in recognising and rewarding hard work and achievement through regular promotions, which take place twice yearly. Our client delivers award winning training and opportunities for career progression.
Our Client has requested that all applicants should hold citizenship of EU or EEA member state OR have permission to reside/work in the Republic of Ireland without the need to obtain, renew or change the status of a Critical Skills Permit/VISA.
Caroline Donlon is the point of contact for this role. To have a chat or to ask any questions you may have, get in touch with her via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone +353 1 9630264