Job Title: Quantitative Analyst– Senior Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Dublin, City Centre
We are currently seeking to hire a number of Quantitative Analysts (Senior Consultants) for a permanent opportunity, based in Dublin.
We ideally need you to have the following on your CV:
• 3+ years’ experience working in quantitative finance, preferably within a risk management role
• Good knowledge of programming, e.g. SAS, R, Python, Matlab, Visual Basic
• MSc in a quantitative discipline is preferred
• Familiarity with the mathematical methods used in credit risk modelling is an advantage
• Familiarity with the regulatory requirements is strongly preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Providing support to clients in assessing the governance, policies and frameworks in place over both quantitative risk management and internal risk management;
- Interpreting new regulatory requirements that pertain to quantitative risk management, including those specific to models;
- Engaging with key client stakeholders to gain an understanding of risk practices and assessing the completeness of same;
- Assessing the quality of data underlying risk models and model calibration
- Documenting models, methodologies, analyses, and findings in a manner which is communicable to people from various technical and non-technical functions in the Bank;
- Support the design, calibration, implementation, testing and validation of models
The successful candidates will work alongside other subject matter experts in the quantitative analytics and banking teams and will contribute directly to the continued growth of the business.
The role offers the successful candidates the opportunity to build on their existing knowledge and skills, and to progress to more senior levels.
At Senior Consultant level the package includes an extremely competitive base salary, performance based bonus and benefits along with a flexible benefits package. Our client takes pride in recognising and rewarding hard work and achievement through regular promotions, which take place twice yearly. Our client delivers award winning training and opportunities for career progression. Our client offers a thriving sports and social community.
Our Client has requested that all applicants should hold citizenship of EU or EEA member state OR have permission to reside/work in the Republic of Ireland without the need to obtain, renew or change the status of a Critical Skills Permit/VISA.
Caroline Donlon is the point of contact for this role. To have a chat or to ask any questions you may have, get in touch with her via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone +353 1 9630264