Quality Co-Ordinator | Multi-Site Residential | Dublin
- One of Ireland's top house building companies.
- Permanent Dublin Role
- Large Residential Projects - Housing & Apartments
- Generous Salary and Benefits package with a clear scope for career progression.
WG Reach’s client is a leading Irish house building company with a significant portfolio of work, both in construction and in planning. Our clients are currently seeking application for the role of an M&E Coordinator for residential projects in the greater Dublin area. This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career and get onboard with one of Irelands most sought-after developers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Engaging in areas of assessment of quality assurance, quality control and staff performance
- Analysis of key quality data
- Responsibility for internal and external audits
- Satisfying clients project specific requirements
- Identify and record non-conformances and ensure that corrective measures are taken, taking account the sequence of activities and access requirements. Maintain a register of all observations and record the close out of any remedial works
- Inspect and review works being carried out by directly employed and subcontracted resources and ensure that they are achieving the required quality and standards to the latest information
- Check and monitor site activities, in accordance with general technical guidelines, applicable standards and specific requirements laid down in the specifications, in order to control and record the quality of the work
- Analysis and resolution of all instances of non-conforming materials and practices
- Reviewing and analysis of test data to verify compliance, detect trends, and identify areas of improvement
- Generation and maintenance of project programs
- Third level qualification in Construction/Engineering
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role as a Quality Engineer/Coordinator
- Previous experience with a Main Contractor on projects in excess of €10 Million.
For more information about this Quality Coordinators role or other Construction roles, contact Alan Mooney in WG Reach on +353 (0)1 963 0142 or +353 (0)87 700 7257