QA/QC Engineer | Dublin
- Prestigious M&E projects including industrial, data centres, pharmaceutical etc.
- One of the top 5 M&E Contractors in Ireland with significant annual turnover.
- Excellent package & career development prospects.
- Dublin based Role
WG Reach are presently recruiting for a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation Contractor for a permanent role based in Dublin. Our client are presently seeking a QA/QC Engineer for projects in the Data-Center/Pharmaceutical sector. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years post qualified experience on Construction/Engineering projects in Ireland, the UK or Mainland Europe.
This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to grow their career with one of the most prestigious and well-known M/E/I contractors in Ireland. The role of QA/QC Engineer comes with an excellent remuneration package and a clearly defined path for career progression. Whilst working with this market leading M/E/I contractor, you will gain exposure to some of Ireland’s most prestigious projects in excess of €40 million.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation of job specific quality plan in conjunction with the design teams, management team and client
- Implementation and monitoring of the following: overall responsibility of the installation; overall workmanship in line with associated spec and codes; full traceability of plant and materials spec; control of all documents; confirm all relevant check sheets etc. are signed and maintained; coalition of all documentation for handover
- Continuous monitoring of: weld procedures; welder qualifications; welder testing on site; ETCI procedures; RECI qualified electrical LV testers; material approvals on site; O&M manuals; testing; close out and handover of all systems
- Positions available on large scale projects;
- Relevant third level qualification essential;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience post qualification in a contracting environment essential;
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team;
- Excellent IT Skills essential;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills essential; and
- Salary will be in line with qualifications and experience
For more information about this QA/QC Engineer role or other Construction or Engineering roles please contact Alan Mooney on +353 (0)1 963 0142 / +353 (0)87 700 7257