Role: Junior Project/Marketing Analyst
Type: Initially a 6-month Fixed Term Contract
The role is as part of a Project team based with our client in Limerick working with a 3rd party software provider to implement an ERP solution encompassing Finance, Procurement and Project Management software.
This role involves supporting the Project team across all work streams and process areas on the deployment and go-live phases for the UK and Ireland. Activities encompass testing coordination, development and updating of work instructions and training materials.
- Coordinate and maintain progress reports of testing and training activities
- Work closely with 3rd party software consultants and their development team to communicate, manage and proactively close out issues arising from testing and system configuration changes
- Develop and coordinate a training plan specific to each functional user group
- Support the development of a deployment model including training materials and managing logistics
- Support activities to develop and update user guides, updated process documents and training materials
- Support the Project Manager in developing communication messaging content and to create a suite of user ‘how to’ videos
- Other day-to-day support for the Project Manager and ad hoc activities to ensure a successful ERP implementation
- Relevant experience working on an ERP, software or other technology implementation project desirable
- Experience developing test scenarios, operating procedures and documenting processes
- Experience writing work instructions / operating procedures and creating tutorial videos
- Strong computer literacy (MS Office)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good problem-solving ability, tenacity
- Personal and professional integrity
- High personal motivation, self-starter with proven ability to work on own initiative
- Demonstrate excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Possess a positive, flexible work attitude (with ability to travel)
- Ability to work and positively influence as part of a team
Our Client has requested that all applicants should hold citizenship of EU or EEA member state OR have permission to reside/work in the Republic of Ireland without the need to obtain, renew or change the status of a Critical Skills Permit/VISA.
Caroline Donlon is the point of contact for this role. To have a chat or to ask any questions you may have, get in touch with her at email@example.com, or via phone +353 1 901 2246