Project Manager |Civils/Utilities| Dublin
- Market leading Civils and Utilities services provider.
- Excellent opportunity for career growth and development.
- Generous Salary and Benefits Package.
WG Reach’s client are a leading Irish service provider who offer a range of services to the utility and civil engineering industries in Ireland and the UK. With an annual turnover in excess of €60Million, our client have been involved in major projects in the Water, Gas, Power, Telecoms, Renewable Energy, Sewerage and Transport sectors for over 40 years.
Presently, we are recruiting for Project Managers with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar position on large Utilities or Civils contracts in Ireland or the UK.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the successful delivery of the project from survey stage through to completion and handover.
- Client liaison
- Assisting in the Procurement of materials and sub-contractors
- Managing teams of tradesmen
- Coordinating sub-contractors
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget
- 3rd Level Qualification in Construction Management or sufficient relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to understand contracts, typically NEC
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent Salary & Benefits package
- Van + Fuel
- Laptop, Phone etc.
- Clear scope for career progression
- Opportunity to work with a market leading Irish company
- Opportunities to further your career with training opportunities, including, Return to College, Offsite Up-Skilling, Professional Memberships, etc..
For more information about this role or other Construction roles, contact Alan Mooney in WG Reach on +353 (0)1 963 0142 or +353 (0)87 700 7257