Project Manager | Dublin
- Tier 1 Main Contractor
- Turnover in excess of €250 Million
- Dublin based role
- Prestigious projects in the Pharmaceutical, Data-Center, Residential, Commercial, Mixed-Use sectors.
WG Reach’s client is a leading Tier 1 main contractor with an annual turnover in excess of €250 Milion. Presently we are recruiting for a Project Manager to be based in the Dublin area. The successful candidate must be keen to progress their career and have a demonstrated history of successful project completion. You will be responsible for ensuring projects under your control are delivered on time and within budget, with work to the highest standards. You will report to and be supported by the Contracts Manager.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Project Management, in compliance with company policies, procedures and Building Regulations
- Good knowledge & understanding of the GCCC Form of Contract as well as RIAI Standard Forms of Contract
- Good knowledge & understanding of the Building Control (Amendment) Regulations 2014
- Good technical knowledge of building processes and details
- Ensure compliance with Quality, Environment & Health & Safety Management System to ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001
- Co-ordinate construction of projects to meet programme, budget & specification.
- Co-ordinate Site Meetings with the Design Team & Subcontractors
- Manage and direct site staff and all subcontractors
- Monitor construction, with regard to quality of workmanship and materials
- Co-ordinate and liaise with Construction Team to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information.
- Chair & recording of meeting with sub-contractors, design teams or the like
- Close liaison with the Project QS to monitor cost control, identify variations and procurement of subcontractors.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to the Design Team in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the Design Team members supply all requested information on time
- Production and revision of the contract and sub contract programmes
- Ensure timely provision of essential reports, records, information and services i.e. site diary, RFI: s, Emails, Contractors Reports, Programme etc.
- Ensure company owned plant and equipment is maintained in good working order
- Ideally degree qualified with a Minimum of 3 years +’ experience with Main Contractor in Ireland or the UK as a Project Manager on €8m+ projects
- Motivated individual with excellent negotiation/communication skills, confidence to “think on your feet” and hold a strong commercial awareness
- Excellent IT Skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, Planning Software - Microsoft Project, Asta or the like would be an advantage
For more information on this Project Manager opportunity or other Construction Opportunities, feel free to apply in confidence or speak to Alan Mooney at WG Reach on +353 (0) 963 0142 / +353 (0)87 700 7257