Project Engineers | Site Based Roles | Cork | Salary or Contract
- Project Management & Engineering Design Services
- Excellent opportunity for career growth and development.
- Based in Mahon, Co.Cork
- Generous Salary and Benefits Package.
WG Reach’s client are a leading provider of Project Management and Engineering Design Services to the Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences Sectors in Ireland. Founded in the early 2000’s, our client sought to provide a bespoke engineering design house for Pharma and Life Sciences clients. Providing a family environment and a culture of shared project ownership and responsibility, our clients have built a team of over 80 in house designers and engineers.
This opening presents candidates with an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and successful Irish company in an exciting and expanding segment of Irish industry. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to gain excellent experience with the potential for personal growth and career advancement in a team oriented and supportive work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Project Engineer will take responsibility for executing projects in their entirety from concept through to handover.
- The responsibility includes but is not limited to:
- Identifying the full project scope
- Understanding the business model and driver for the project
- Building the capital file for Leadership approval
- Issuing the project charter and communication to stakeholders
- Weekly reporting on the project status
- Presenting to Senior Management on project status
- Managing a team of people from various cross functional departments
- Managing the project budget
- Escalating issues to Senior Management
- Issue and management of timeline
- Chair and document regular meetings on project
- Maintain safe working environments during project execution
- The Project Engineer will report to the Engineering manager.
- Represent the company in all levels of communication with contractors/suppliers of equipment and/or services and ensuring all company requirements are achieved by meeting the best interests of the company.
- At least 10 years’ experience of successfully delivering capital projects within the pharmaceutical sector.
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate knowledge of the following:
- Risk identification in project management in pharmaceuticals
- Identify the major milestones involved in an FDA compliant production facility upgrade
- Technical documentation used in pharmaceutical project management
- Change control process
- Structured project handover procedures
- Effective team management
- Budget control
- Identification and management of peripheral aspects impacting an investment project
- Experience of equipment selection and procurement
- Knowledge of FAT and SAT procedures
- Reporting to Senior Management on regular intervals – method and analysis
For more information about this role or other Construction roles, contact Alan Mooney in WG Reach on +353 (0)1 963 0142 or +353 (0)87 700 7257