Role: Project Analyst – ERP Implementation
Role Type: Contract
The role is as part of a Project team based in our client’s Limerick office who are working with a 3rd party software provider (4PS) to implement the 4PS Construct ERP solution encompassing Finance, Procurement and Project Management software. This role involves working with the Project team across all work streams and process areas supporting the implementation preparation and go-live phases. Activities encompass development of test scenarios, coordination of testing, preparing work instructions / training materials and supporting data migration.
- Lead the development of end user test scripts working with the functional work streams
- Coordinate and report progress of testing and training activities
- Work closely with 3rd party software consultants and their development team to communication, manage and proactively close out on issues arising from testing and final system configurations
- Coordinate reporting requirements by work stream and work across internal teams and 4PS vendor to develop, test and implement these reports
- Lead activities to develop ‘to be’ user guides, updated process documents and training materials
- Working with the Project Manager develop the final deployment plan for go-live including appropriate communications planning and materials
- Other day to day support for the Project Manager and ad hoc activities to ensure a successful ERP implementation across all our client’s legal entities
- Appropriate degree or professional qualification
- Relevant experience working on an ERP, software or other technology implementation project
- Experience developing test scenarios, operating procedures and documenting processes
- Strong computer literacy (MS Office)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good problem-solving ability, tenacity
- Personal and professional integrity
- High personal motivation, self-starter with proven ability to work on own initiative
- Demonstrate excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Possess a positive, flexible work attitude (with ability to travel)
- Ability to work and positively influence as part of a team
Our client is an international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor and leading provider of high-value engineering services to several ‘blue chip’ companies. Their culture is innovative, collaborative and performance focused. Our client is committed to developing talent and rewarding performance.
Ideally the candidate will be available to start within the next few weeks.
Caroline Donlon is the point of contact for this role. To have a chat or to ask any questions you may have, get in touch with her via e-mail at email@example.com, or via phone +353 1 9630264