Pharmaceutical Project Manager | Dublin
- Project Management & Engineering Design Services
- Excellent opportunity for career growth and development.
- Based in Dublin 12
- Open to Contract or Salary with excellent benefits.
WG Reach’s client are a leading provider of Project Management and Engineering Design Services to the Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences Sectors in Ireland. Founded in the early 2000’s, our client sought to provide a bespoke engineering design house for Pharma and Life Sciences clients. Providing a family environment and a culture of shared project ownership and responsibility, our clients have built a team of over 80 in house designers and engineers.
This opening presents candidates with an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and successful Irish company in an exciting and expanding segment of Irish industry. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to gain excellent experience with the potential for personal growth and career advancement in a team oriented and supportive work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivery of capital projects safely, on budget and to schedule.
- Plan, execute and track the progress of projects through the design phases from inception to handover.
- Ensure key deliverables as per client standards are adhered to.
- Propose options and effectively communicate to Management/Client/Stakeholders.
- Establish project objectives in line with project requirements and ensure goals & timelines are achieved.
- Put robust plans and strategies in place to manage the project lifespan
- Communicate project issues to the team and follow-up with the right skill sets to put best solutions in place on time and within budget.
- Ensure all safety design review actions are completely accurately.
- Provide direction and vision to the project team.
- Ability to resource and link the right skillset on projects.
- Build effective communication between the team, clients and stakeholders.
- Reporting to management on project/schedule/cost issues.
- Ensure adherence to the client’s quality and engineering standards.
- Develop & implement appropriate project execution strategy.
- Monitor compliance to applicable practices policies, and specifications.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance).
- 10+ years project management experience with a 3rd level degree in relevant engineering discipline.
- Pharmaceutical Design Projects experience.
- Full lifecycle Project Management.
- Cost Control.
- Scheduling and achieving schedules.
- Delivery of projects within a GMP environment.
- Thorough understanding of engineering principles, concepts, industry practices and standards.
- Client relations.
- Knowledge of Process Control/Automation Systems an advantage.
- Solutions orientated.
For more information about this role or other Construction roles, contact Alan Mooney in WG Reach on +353 (0)1 963 0142 or +353 (0)87 700 7257