Role: Payroll Manager
Location: South Dublin, Clondalkin
About the Role
This is a new exciting, permanent role, to suit an experienced Payroll Manager for a busy monthly payroll department, to support a growing company.
The fundamental purpose of the Payroll Manager’s role is to manage the payroll end to end functions and processes in line with business requirements. The core skills required are 5+ years’ experience in a large multinational payroll environment, capable of processing 3000k+ monthly staff, ability to work to strict deadlines and good interpersonal and communication skills. A track record managing payroll staff Previous experience on COREpay system an advantage.
- Manage payroll team (3), mentor, coach and develop.
- Complete & responsible for payroll processing for all staff
- Assist with setup up of new staff ensuring all communications are sent.
- Calculate and enter all required payroll amendments
- Assist with tax and deduction related queries, provide timely and effective support / advice
- Ensure compliance with monthly & yearly tax obligations
- Ensure all employer obligations are managed accordingly in accordance with revenue deadlines via ROS
- Answer general revenue queries & resolve employee payroll queries promptly
- Ensure all AVCs, Pension, Union fees, VHI, Car and Medical Insurance BIK calculations are implemented on time.
- Liaise with Regional Directors, Management team & Branch Managers to ensure payroll processes are applied within their branches/departments accordingly
- Assist with the preparation and submitting of the Central Statistical Office Obligations
- Ad-hoc reporting as required by management
- Providing backup information to Internal and External Auditors
- Work with the HR team to provide support as required
- Any additional duties as required by the Head of HR and Senior Management Team
- Assist with special projects related to the payroll function.
- Ensure payroll procedures are compliant with company policy and Revenue tax compliant
- Preparation of month end Revenue reporting requirements
- Liaise with Supervisors, Team leads and management on all payroll matters
- Reporting and data analysis of weekly payroll- including creating new reports from COREpay
- Holiday cover Salary payroll
•Relevant 3rd level qualification and IPASS Certified
•Experienced with Time and Attendance and Payroll packages – COREPay an advantage
•5+ years’ experience in multinational company handling large volume monthly payroll
•Account reconciliation and financial analysis experience
•Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability
•Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word
Our Client has requested that all applicants should hold citizenship of EU or EEA member state OR have permission to reside/work in the Republic of Ireland without the need to obtain, renew or change the status of a Critical Skills Permit/VISA.
Caroline Donlon is the point of contact for this role. To have a chat or to ask any questions you may have, get in touch with her via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone +353 1 9630264