Role: Payroll Administrator
Type Fixed Term Contract ( 12 months)
My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Administrator to work alongside the payroll team to ensure that weekly payrolls are completed in an efficient and timely manner. This job is offered on a Fixed Term contact.
Knowledge & Experience
- The ideal candidate would have excellent attention to detail, the ability to work accurately to deadlines
- Ideally this hire will have strong communication and interpersonal skills to deal confidentially with staff payroll information and any management or staff queries which may arise.
- Applicants must be IPASS qualified, have a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel and Word, Europay experience an advantage.
- 2 - 3 years previous payroll experience.
- The Payroll Assistant will support the Payroll Manager to manage and co-ordinate the payroll life cycle and Payroll function. They will ensure a quality related payroll service is delivered, assisting managers and employees with general questions and issues while delivering a high-quality customer service.
- Ideally will have an IPASS qualification (or working towards this)
- Thorough knowledge of Employment Laws relating to payment of wages, sick leave, annual leave etc.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills are essential for this role
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high volume Payroll department
Caroline Donlon is the point of contact for this role. To have a chat or to ask any questions you may have, get in touch with her at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone +353 1 901 2246