Mechanical Estimator | Dublin
- Prestigious M&E projects including industrial, data centres, pharmaceutical etc.
- One of the top 5 M&E Contractors in Ireland with significant annual turnover.
- Excellent package & career development prospects.
WG Reach are presently recruiting for a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation Contractor for projects in Dublin. Our client are presently recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Estimator with at least 5 years post qualified experience on a Construction projects in Europe.
This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to grow their career with one of the most prestigious and well-known M/E/I contractors in Ireland. The role of Mechanical Estimator comes with an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression within one of Ireland’s leading M&E contractor. You will also gain exposure to some of Ireland’s most prestigious projects in excess of €40 million.
Mechanical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Tendering on large scale projects from inception to completion
- Liaising with relevant parties throughout project life cycle
- 3rd level qualification in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 5+ year’s previous experience in a similar Mechanical Estimator/QS position
- Experience in data centre, pharmaceutical or industrial sectors in excess of €15 million would be highly advantageous.
- Experience using 3D AutoCAD is advantageous but not essential
For more information about this Mechanical Estimator Job or other Construction or Engineering roles please contact Alan Mooney on +353 (0)1 963 0142 / +353 (0)87 700 7257