M&E Coordinator | Grad | Dublin 6
- One of Ireland's top house building companies.
- Permanent Dublin Role
- Large Residential Projects - Housing & Apartments
- Generous Salary and Benefits package with a clear scope for career progression.
WG Reach’s client is a leading Irish house building company with a significant portfolio of work, both in construction and in planning. Our clients are currently seeking application for the role of a Graduate M&E Coordinator for residential projects in the Dublin 6 area. This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career and get onboard with one of Irelands most sought-after developers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor, co-ordinate and control the flow of M&E design information to ensure the timely release of information for construction activities.
- Ensure all required approvals (statutory, regulatory, client and company) are in place as and when required.
- As an M&E Services Coordinator you will assist in ensuring that the M&E designers produce design development programmes which meet the needs of the contract programme, and review the programmes regularly as required.
- Assist, when required, in the selection and appointment of the M&E consultant designers and design and build sub-contractors.
- Ensure M&E information released for construction has been reviewed by all interface designers and construction team and amended/approved prior to issue for construction and is in line with the specification/ contract.
- Ensure M&E designs and details produced are economic and do not exceed budgeted or estimated cost without good reason and are in conformance with the specified or detailed requirements for quality.
- Ensure the M&E design is validated on completion of the works.
- Adhering to the company H&S policy.
- Keep appropriate cost and installation records including the witnessing of testing and commissioning as required?
- Carry out cost checks on M&E design proposals and report serious deviations to senior management immediately.
- Ensure risk assessments are carried out and all risks identified.
- Assist in the production of O & M manuals on completion of the project.
- The Services Coordinator will ensure that specialist mechanical and electrical sub-contractors work strictly within company Safety Management System and comply fully with all its requirements.
- Promote the use of off-site manufacturing to ensure programme and quality requirements are achieved using modern methods.
- To ensure that production controls are in place for monitoring, reporting, benchmarking works and improving performance.
Necessary skills and requirements:
- 3rd Level degree in Engineering or a related discipline.
- Familiar with Mechanical, Electrical, Sprinkler & Process Systems / Construction would be advantageous
For more information about this Grad M&E Coordinators role or other Construction roles, contact Alan Mooney in WG Reach on +353 (0)1 963 0142 or +353 (0)87 700 7257