Role: Test Lead
Location: Dublin 9
We are currently seeking a Test Lead to join the company. This role will work as part of a team and contribute to the advancement of our clients Product Suite including Computer vision algorithms, Image and point cloud processing and UI development.
Software is central to all our clients’ products which typically deploy embedded software on a Linux ARM based platform with a range of software products for Data Processing and Visualisation, Realtime Control and Machine Learning. The software products are developed in C++, C# and running in a Windows environment.
This role will report to the Customer Operations Manager.
• Build out Test plans and schedules for software development projects. Agree timelines and schedules with technical lead. Monitor and report on progress
• Participate in test events
• Work with other engineering leads and managers to schedule the time of subject matter experts for test events if and when required
• Plan, manage and report any system test events using external facilities both in Ireland and abroad
• Ensure that testing processes and procedures are agreed with stakeholders, documented and published
• Contribute to the delivery of the software automation strategy for software and firmware
• Ensure the status of tickets in JIRA reflect the most recent changes in the project.
• Supporting the production teams during system functional testing
• Assist in resolving customer support issues if and when required.
• Mentor and coach new Test resources
Qualifications & Experience
1. Qualifications – Minimum of Bachelors Degree in computer Science\Engineering.
2. Relevant experience – 6+ years industry experience in a Test Engineering role with at least 2 in a Test lead role
3. Windows / Linux networking and OS experience
4. Ability to work well as part of a team, and build effective relationships across the business
5. Excellent debugging, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
6. Experienced in test process definition and implementation
7. Experience in JIRA or similar test defect/case tracking tool
• Degree in a computer related discipline,
• Experience in designing, developing, executing and reporting on performance tests
• Experience with internet protocols including UDP and TCP/IP.
• ISTQB qualification
• Familiarity with embedded systems
Rewards: The Company offers a very competitive salary and benefits package based on market rates, which includes a generous annual leave entitlement, contributory pension, benefits allowance, flexible start & finish times, death in service assurance and permanent health insurance (PHI)
Caroline Donlon is the point of contact for this role. To have a chat or to ask any questions you may have, get in touch with her via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone at +353 (0) 1 +353 1 9630264