Senior Full Stack Developer
Our Client has requested that all applicants should hold citizenship of EU or EEA member state OR have permission to reside/work in the Republic of Ireland without the need to obtain, renew or change the status of a Critical Skills Permit/VISA.
If you are interested in building, shaping and directing a team how you like this could be the role for you! We are keen to speak to Senior Full Stack Developers in the Galway, Ireland region. We have a wonderful unique opportunity to join a successful organization, that is heavily investing in digital transformation, to fill a pivotal role in its growth and success and to help their clients understand and leverage their data through the production of innovative solutions; including web and mobile applications, data visualisations, data analytics platforms, dashboards, and multimedia solutions.
The successful candidate will help our client start the build-out of their Irish Software Development Team, at a fantastic time in our history.
- Build-out and lead a development team of full stack developers (frontend, UI, backend, data, IAAS), in line with our client’s cloud first strategy,
- Develop web frontend interfaces, backend APIs/services and data visualizations, for both internal and external clients.
- Be a technical leader who can drive and challenge our technical direction.
- Architect solutions to deliver product from MVPs to full stack solutions.
- Promote the DevOps process, from designing, building, testing and deploying infrastructure, software solutions and services.
- Interface with a broad user base to convert business goals into software product.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
- Degree in computer science or related discipline good but not essential.
- At least 7+ years in a software development role, with 3 years’ experience leading a software development team.
- Ability to work independently and solve technical problems with little supervision.
- A passion and enthusiasm for developing high performance and high-quality products.
- Solid experience of modern development tools, web development and cloud technologies.
- Excellent collaborator and communicator within your team and with wider stakeholders.
Should have experience in some of the following:
- Front-end: React, Bootstrapper, Angular, Node.js
- Backend: Java8, Python, Node.js, AWS Lambda, REST
- JavasScript: JQuery, three.js, leaflet.js
- Database: MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Development Tools: Atlassian, Agile, Jenkins, CD, CI, Automated Testing
- Cloud: AWS, Azure
Nice to have Experience:
- Visualisation: D3, ReCharts, marzipano
- IAAS: Docker, Kubernetes
- Big Data: Cassandra, Hadoop
- Security: Role based permissions, IAM, service roles
- GIS platforms: OpenStreetMap, ArcGIS, turf.js
- Data Science: ML, AI
- Gaming: Unity3D, Unreal Engine
Caroline Donlon is the point of contact for this role. To have a chat or to ask any questions you may have, get in touch with her via e-mail at email@example.com, or via phone at +353 (0) 1 +353 1 9630264
Bottom of Form