Junior Quantity Surveyor | Citywest
- One of Ireland's top house building companies.
- Permanent Dublin Role
- Large Residential Projects- Housing & Apartments
- Generous Salary and Benefits package with a clear scope for career progression.
WG Reach’s client is a leading Irish house building company with a significant portfolio of work, both in construction and in planning. Presently seeking a Junior Quantity Surveyor for a range of large residential development which are presently under construction in the greater Dublin area. These roles are site based and you will be reporting directly to the Senior Quantity Surveyor. This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with one of Irelands most sought after construction companies.
Overview of Junior Quantity Surveyors Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Senior Quantity Surveyor to manage subcontract packages and overseeing payments to subcontractors, suppliers and consultants along with normal QS duties.
- Experience of RC frame / apartment and residential building / commercial projects ideal, but not essential
- Assisting the Senior Quantity Surveyor with the preparation of monthly internal valuations and monthly cost reports
- Reporting on budgets and variations.
- Maintaining subcontractor and supplier contractual details
Necessary skills and requirements:
- 2years+ post qualification experience, at least some of which should be on residential projects.
- Third Level qualification in Quantity Surveying/Construction Economics
- Good IT Skills, using CubIt, CostEx, Word, Excel or equivalents.
- Good analytical thinking abilities.
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Keen eye for details
- Methodical in your approach to your duties.
- Ability to coordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
- Willingness to accept responsibility for completion of project packages.
For more information about this Junior Quantity Surveyors roles or other Construction roles, contact Alan Mooney in WG Reach on +353 (0)1 963 0142 or +353 (0)87 700 7257