Junior Planner | Cork
- Prestigious M&E projects including industrial, data centres, pharmaceutical etc.
- One of the top 5 M&E Contractors in Ireland with significant annual turnover.
- Excellent package & career development prospects.
- Cork based Role
- Excellent opportunity to begin your planner/scheduler career.
WG Reach are presently recruiting for a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation Contractor for a permanent role based in Cork. Our client are presently seeking a Junior Planner/Scheduler with at least 1 years post qualified experience on a Construction project in Europe.
This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to grow their career with one of the most prestigious and well-known M/E/I contractors in Ireland. The role of Junior Planner/Scheduler comes with an excellent remuneration package and a clearly defined path for career progression. Whilst working with this market leading M/E/I contractor, you will gain exposure to some of Ireland’s most prestigious projects in excess of €40 million.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Producing Construction schedules for agreement with clients in conjunction with project managers.
- Producing Fully Resource/Cost loaded Schedules
- Maintain/Update construction schedules
- Track project progress planned/actual
- Reporting on project progress
- Liaise with project members to track/log any issues that affect project progress
- Liaise with clients and project teams as required
- Attending Site Meetings
- Monitoring budgets planned/actual for scope/growth changes
- Document control processes for each projects
- Ensuring all project progress and issues are captured effectively.
- Monitoring output of fabrication shops to ensure project goals are met
- Monitoring site installs
- Circulating information to the project teams
- Lead the production/coordination of weekly reporting
- A third level qualification or suitable trades experience is required.
- Experience in Primavera would be an advantage
- Some planner experience would be advantageous.
For more information about this Junior Planner role or other Construction or Engineering roles please contact Alan Mooney on +353 (0)1 96 0142 / +353 (0)85 838 6357