Role: Junior Paralegal Assistant
Location: Dublin 8
Type: Permanent role in client’s Dublin Office
The Primary responsibility of the Paralegal Assistant is to assist the Paralegal Executive in their daily duties.
- Document management.
- Advising on legal points when required.
- Drafting documents and contracts.
- Liaising with 3rd-party legal service providers.
- Co-ordinating customer contract activities across internal functions
Necessary requirement of the Intermediate Paralegal Assistant
- Relevant 3rd level degree
- Experience in a paralegal role in a Construction or Engineering environment a strong advantage
- Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills/communicates with impact
- Excellent record keeper and administration skills
What our client can offer you:
- The opportunity to build your career by being part of a progressive team.
- To benefit from our client’s Development Programmes that will enhance your leadership capability.
- To work and learn from top quality colleagues
Our Client has requested that all applicants should hold citizenship of EU or EEA member state OR have permission to reside/work in the Republic of Ireland without the need to obtain, renew or change the status of a Critical Skills Permit/VISA.
Caroline Donlon is the point of contact for this role. To have a chat or to ask any questions you may have, get in touch with her at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone +353 1 901 2246