Junior Electrical Engineer | Cork
- Project Management & Engineering Design Services
- Excellent opportunity for career growth and development.
- Based in Mahon, Co.Cork
- Generous Salary and Benefits Package.
WG Reach’s client are a leading provider of Project Management and Engineering Design Services to the Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences Sectors in Ireland. Founded in the early 2000’s, our client sought to provide a bespoke engineering design house for Pharma and Life Sciences clients. Providing a family environment and a culture of shared project ownership and responsibility, our clients have built a team of over 80 in house designers and engineers.
This opening presents candidates with an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and successful Irish company in an exciting and expanding segment of Irish industry. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to gain excellent experience with the potential for personal growth and career advancement in a team oriented and supportive work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building Services Design
- Electrical LV / MV Distribution
- CHP & Sustainable Energy
- IT/Data/Wireless Technologies
- UPS Systems and Emergency Power
- Commissioning/ Qualification
- Construction Supervision
- 3rd Level Qualification
- At least 2 years’ experience ideally in an organisation involved in pharmaceutical projects.
- Open to contract or salary
- Knowledge and experience of ETCI rules, EN Standards, IEC Standards, EU Directives,
- Experience of client, vendor and contractor interaction and management would be a distinct advantage.
For more information about this role or other Construction roles, contact Alan Mooney in WG Reach on +353 (0)1 963 0142 or +353 (0)87 700 7257