Role: IT Field Service Engineer
Our client is seeking a Field Service Engineer to provide L1/2 desktop, server, network support to their clients based in Dublin.
Our Client has requested that all applicants should hold citizenship of EU or EEA member state OR have permission to reside/work in the Republic of Ireland without the need to obtain, renew or change the status of a Critical Skills Permit/VISA.
- Support / Install and troubleshoot Hardware including Servers PCs, Laptops, , Printers, Scanners, Wireless Access Points, Door Access points, Peripherals, Telecoms, Audio Visual, cabling.
- Level 1 and 2 Desktop, Application and Network support to Head Office and Subsidiaries users.
- Support & installations of Business Applications and Operating Systems such as CRM, email applications [O365], Antivirus, Finance.
- Routine maintenance and audits of hardware and software
- Implement and maintain security roles and permissions within the organisation.
- Ordering of Hardware, Peripherals, licenses.
- Renew Licenses.
- Define and Document operating procedures and workflows.
- Manage and restore backups, archiving.
- Support all technical calls from within the organisation and suggest new Business Applications / Business Processes.
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role: Capable of working to timelines.
- As this is a client facing role it is essential that this hire have excellent communication skills to facilitate interaction with clients.
- Have you installed and configured firewalls?
- Do you have strong MS Exchange knowledge?
- Full Clean Driver’s Licence is essential.
- Experience of building troubleshoot servers is essential.
- Must be a meticulous individual- paying great attention to detail and a problem solver
- Knowledge of Windows 10, Office 365, VMware
- Knowledge of WSUS, Active Directory.
- Network fundamentals (LAN, TCP/IP, Wireless, File Sharing, Print Sharing).
- Security basics, Antivirus, Firewalls
- Excellent Communication and Troubleshooting Skills
- Third Level Qualification in IT is desirable but not essential.
- MCP or MCSA or CompTIA Network+ or CCNA is desirable but not essential.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
Caroline Donlon is the point of contact for this role. To have a chat or to ask any questions you may have, get in touch with her via e-mail at email@example.com, or via phone at +353 (0) 1 +353 1 9630264