We are currently seeking a Frontend Developer, based with our client in the Galway, Ireland.
It provides a truly unique opportunity to join a successful organization, that is heavily investing in digital transformation, to fill a pivotal role in its growth and success and to help our clients understand and leverage their data through the production of innovative solutions; including web and mobile applications, data visualisations, data analytics, dashboards, and multimedia solutions.
· In line with our cloud first strategy, produce clean, efficient code in modern web frontend frameworks, with data visualizations and backend APIs/services
· Recommend and execute improvements to existing applications
· Test and deploy applications
· Integrate software components and third-party programs
· Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
· Interface with a broad user base to convert business goals into software product.
Nice to have some exposure to:
· Visualisation: D3, ReCharts, marzipano
· GIS platforms: OpenStreetMap, ArcGIS, turf.js
· Data Science: ML, AI
· Security: Role based permissions, IAM, service roles
Should have experience in some of the following:
· Front-end: React, Bootstrapper, Angular, Node.js
· Languages: Java8+, Python, C#
· Development: Atlassian, Agile, Jenkins, CD, CI, Automated Testing
· Database: MS-Sql, PostgreSQL, MySQL
· Cloud: AWS, Azure, S3
Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
· At least 5+ years in a software development role, with 3 years’ experience developing in modern web front end frameworks (e.g. Angular, Bootstrap, React).
· Experience using and developing in a REST and service-based architecture.
· Ability to work independently and solve technical problems with little supervision.
· Degree in computer science or related discipline preferred but not essential.
· The drive to keep innovating
Our Client has requested that all applicants should hold citizenship of EU or EEA member state OR have permission to reside/work in the Republic of Ireland without the need to obtain, renew or change the status of a Critical Skills Permit/VISA.
Caroline Donlon is the point of contact for this role. To have a chat or to ask any questions you may have, get in touch with her via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone at +353 (0) 1 +353 1 9630264