Finishing Foreman | South Dublin
- Leading Irish Residential Developer
- Excellent package with scope for career progression
- Prestigious projects in the Residential Sector
- Permanent position based in Dublin.
- Join an established team.
- Salary of €45-55k (DOE) + Benefits
WG Reach’s client are one of Irelands leading residential developers and presently they are seeking interest for an experienced Finishing Foreman for projects in South Dublin.
The Finishing Foreman is responsible for the day-to-day running of the project reporting to the Contracts Manager and or Site Manager and working closely with the Services Co-Ordinator and Quantity Surveyors and Site Team Members and Sub-contractors. The Finishing Foreman manages sub-contractors and on-site personnel driving the project through to successful completion on time, within budget and adhering to the highest standards as required by the clients. He / She will have a keen eye for detail with the ability to finish high profile projects to the highest standard.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liasing with sub-contractors, Site Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Site Clerks, Purchasing Managers, H&S Managers
- Implementation of daily and weekly programmes together with the issue of programme detail to sub-contractors
- Attending weekly management team meeting
- Maintaining the site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Compiling labour allocation sheets for both direct and hired labour
- Assisting with the control of plant and equipment on site
- Co-ordinating and managing of subcontractors
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Dealing with all health and safety issues on site
- Ability to motivate labourers and sub-contractors
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the site team while maintaining a professional manner is essential
Necessary Skills & Requirements:
- Trade Qualified Carpenter required (other suitable and relevant trade backgrounds may be considered)
- Preferably 5 years General Foreman / Finishing Foreman experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven track record in Retail/Commercial Fit-out Projects
- Basic use of emails, computer use desirable
For more information about this Finishing Foreman role or other Construction roles, contact Alan Mooney in WG Reach on +353 (0)1 963 0142 or +353 (0)85 838 6357