Electrical Foreman/Chargehand| Dublin
- Prestigious M&E projects including industrial, data centres, pharmaceutical etc.
- One of the top 5 M&E Contractors in Ireland with significant annual turnover.
- Excellent package & career development prospects.
- Dublin based Role
WG Reach are presently recruiting for a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation Contractor for a permanent role based in Dublin. Our client are presently seeking an Electrical Foreman/Chargehand for projects in the Data-Center/Pharmaceutical sector. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years post qualified experience on Construction/Engineering projects in Ireland or the UK.
This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to grow their career with one of the most prestigious and well-known M/E/I contractors in Ireland. The role of Electrical Foreman/Chargehand comes with an excellent remuneration package and a clearly defined path for career progression. Whilst working with this market leading M/E/I contractor, you will gain exposure to some of Ireland’s most prestigious projects in excess of €40 million.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the Construction Manager
- Management and supervision of site personnel
- Take leadership on site with regard to the work being carried out and by following & implementing the site safety plan & rules.
- Ensure that employees have safety training to carry out their work
- Inspection checks and internal audit
- Manage the labour resources on site to ensure efficient working.
- Maintain discipline on site, report any incidents and take action as appropriate.
- Relevant third level qualification essential;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience post qualification in a contracting environment essential;
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team;
- Excellent IT Skills essential;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills essential; and
- Salary will be in line with qualifications and experience
For more information about this Electrical Foreman/Chargehand role or other Construction or Engineering roles please contact Alan Mooney on +353 (0)1 963 0142 / +353 (0)87 700 7257