Electrical Project Manager | Dublin or Cork
- Prestigious M&E projects including industrial, data centres, pharmaceutical etc.
- One of the top 5 M&E Contractors in Ireland with significant annual turnover.
- Excellent package & career development prospects.
WG Reach are presently recruiting for a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation Contractor for a permanent role based on projects in Dublin or Cork Our client are presently seeking a QA/QC Engineer for projects in the Data-Center/Pharmaceutical sector. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years post qualified experience on Construction/Engineering projects in Ireland, the UK or Mainland Europe.
This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to grow their career with one of the most prestigious and well-known M/E/I contractors in Ireland. The role of Electrical Project Manager comes with an excellent remuneration package and a clearly defined path for career progression. Whilst working with this market leading M/E/I contractor, you will gain exposure to some of Ireland’s most prestigious projects in excess of €40 million.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Programming, Prepare delivery strategy
- Ensure project milestones are achieved
- Drive the project to successful completion within confines of budget and time
- Foresee potential issues that may cause a hold up in the project progress.
- Manage the project budget and schedule
- Liaise with design team for design review
- Quality Control
- Health & Safety
- Ensure effective procurement and supply chain management
- Engages, stretches and leads high performance project management teams.
- Electrical Trades Background would be highly desirable
- Relevant third level qualification essential;
- Minimum 6+ years’ experience post qualification in a contracting environment.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team;
- Excellent IT Skills essential;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills essential; and
- Salary will be in line with qualifications and experience
For more information about this Electrical Project Manager role or other Construction or Engineering roles please contact Alan Mooney on +353 (0)1 963 0142 / +353 (0)87 700 7257