Electrical Engineer/Junior CM | Dublin
- Prestigious M&E projects including industrial, data centres, pharmaceutical etc.
- One of the top 5 M&E Contractors in Ireland with significant annual turnover.
- Excellent package & career development prospects.
WG Reach are presently recruiting for a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation Contractor for projects in Dublin, Cork and Mainland Europe. Our client are presently recruiting for an experienced Electrical Engineer with at least 3-7 years post qualified experience on a Construction projects in Europe.
This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to grow their career with one of the most prestigious and well-known M/E/I contractors in Ireland. The role of Electrical Engineer comes with an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression within one of Ireland’s leading M&E contractor. You will also gain exposure to some of Ireland’s most prestigious projects in excess of €40 million.
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Project Management of medium maintenance projects
- Problem Solving
- Scheduling and Preparing project plans
- Coordination of project
- 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering/Building Services Engineering
- Ideally you will possess 3-5+ years’ experience in an Electrical Engineer position working for a recognised M&E Construction company within Ireland, UK or Mainland Europe
- Data centre and pharmaceutical experience would be a distinct advantage
For more information about this Electrical Engineer Job or other Construction or Engineering roles please contact Alan Mooney on +353 (0)1 963 0142 / +353 (0)87 700 7257