Electrical Engineer | Dublin or Cork
- Prestigious M&E projects including industrial, data centres, pharmaceutical etc.
- One of the top 5 M&E Contractors in Ireland with significant annual turnover.
- Excellent package & career development prospects.
WG Reach are presently recruiting for a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation Contractor for projects in Dublin or Cork. Our client are presently recruiting for an experienced Electrical Engineer with at least 2 years post qualified experience on a Construction projects in Europe.
This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to grow their career with one of the most prestigious and well-known M/E/I contractors in Ireland. The role of Electrical Engineer comes with an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression within one of Ireland’s leading M&E contractor. You will also gain exposure to some of Ireland’s most prestigious projects in excess of €40 million.
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Complete electrical design review to identify design gaps and deviations or contractions in specifications
- Ensure that technical assessments are completed as required and technical issues are resolved without delay
- Compile and issue technical submittals
- As an Electrical Engineer you will manage submittals through the approvals process, track procurement and delivery of electrical equipment and complete the receipt verification process once equipment is delivered
- Update and record progress on system trackers which are fully aligned with the construction schedule
- Coordinate the submission and closure of all technical queries relating to the MV and LV design
- As a member of the Engineering Team you the “Electrical Engineer” will be tasked with reviewing the electrical installation with the BIM team to ensure the design is constructible and that there is adequate space for installation and maintenance of all equipment and cabling
- Liaise with the design team & supply chain to ensure systems are compliant with specifications and drawings
- Compile test pack, FTOP’s and O&Ms and present for approval
- The Electrical Engineer will manage specialist vendors during the commissioning process to ensure timely completion of their works
- Document control management to ensure all relevant logs are kept up to date at all times
- Develop handover packs and test packs are required
- Attending quality meetings and participate in QA/QC walk downs when required
- Evaluate the RFI responses to ensure that there are no engineering issues with them
- 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering/Building Services Engineering
- Ideally you will possess 2+ years’ experience in an Electrical Engineer position working for a recognised M&E Construction company within Ireland, UK or Mainland Europe
- Data centre and pharmaceutical experience would be a distinct advantage
For more information about this Electrical Engineer Job or other Construction or Engineering roles please contact Alan Mooney on +353 (0)1 963 0142 / +353 (0)87 700 7257