Role: Digital Operations Consultant
The Digital Services team with our client is a multi-disciplinary team bringing together specialist skills in people, processes, engineering and technology to deliver excellence to our clients through innovative combinations of technology, people and business processes.
With our client the Digital Operations team provides advisory services on transforming business using a combination of best practice business processes and digital technology. The focus is on enabling clients to achieve practical business benefits.
Due to ongoing success in winning new and interesting projects in Ireland and Internationally, fantastic opportunities have arisen for a digital services consultant.
The following is a brief description of the experience and expertise that the ideal candidates should possess:
Digital Operations Consultant with experience in one or more of the following: Shared services, Business process review, Operations Management, Change Management, Rollout of new information technology and software systems.
Essential Skills Required:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in one or more of the above areas of activity.
- A third level qualification in the field of finance, software or IT is essential.
- Additional professional qualifications or accreditations with reputed institutions are desirable.
- Experience in project planning and tracking and participation in successful projects is essential.
- Prior experience working in a Consultancy or Shared Service environment would be an advantage
- Process redesign and systems integration knowledge and experience a positive.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills are essential.
- Willingness to travel on assignment or for business development purposes.
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision or in large multi-disciplinary teams.
Our client offers very attractive career prospects working on some of the most prestigious projects with a remuneration package commensurate with the role. A comprehensive and structured training and development program is in place and this is supported by a strong and active international skills network. Candidates with all ranges of experience are encouraged to apply.
They offer a generous reward package which includes salary, benefits and annual profit share paid twice annually.
Our client is open to candidates seeking a more flexible working week including flexible start/finish times, planned working from home and offer the ability to purchase additional leave. They offer flexible Friday scheme during the summer months.
Caroline Donlon is the point of contact for this role. To have a chat or to ask any questions you may have, get in touch with her via e-mail at email@example.com, or via phone at +353 (0) 1 +353 1 9630264