Role: Desktop Support Engineer
Technical Skills: Active Directory, Exchange, Support, Desktop support
• Desktop Support - supporting, troubleshooting
• Desktop & Remote Admin - Administering
• Email Management- Setting up users, distribution lists etc, MS Exchange 2010
• AD – Windows Server 2008- Administering, understanding of group policy etc.
• Anti-Virus- Monitoring, Deploying, Troubleshooting
• Network Support- Patching, understanding of VLAN
• Hardware Support- PC & Printing, Hardware Support
• 2+ years in a desktop support or Helpdesk role
• Experience of the above technical skills
• Strong Customer Focus.
• Third level IT Qualification
• Certifications Completed:
• Microsoft Certified Professional Windows 7/10
Attributes of the Candidate
• Willingness to travel
• Energetic self-starter with a positive/flexible attitude.
• Solution orientated with very good problem solving skills .
• Ability to communicate at all levels (verbal and written).
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and respond to changing priorities.
• Attention to detail.
Our Client has requested that all applicants should hold citizenship of EU or EEA member state OR have permission to reside/work in the Republic of Ireland without the need to obtain, renew or change the status of a Critical Skills Permit/VISA.
Caroline Donlon is the point of contact for this role. To have a chat or to ask any questions you may have, get in touch with her via e-mail at email@example.com, or via phone +353 1 9630264