Job Title Customer & Digital Consultant
Job Level Manager
Location Dublin 1
Our client is a large advisory practice having hundreds of professionals working in Management Consulting and Risk Consulting practice here in Ireland. The Management Consulting and Risk Consulting practice comprises a multi-disciplined team of accountants, project managers, IT advisors, risk management, compliance and internal audit professionals. Our client’s Risk Consulting practice provides their clients with an integrated, multi-disciplined approach to managing risk.
Our client is currently seeking to hire Customer & Digital Consultant to join our Management Consulting practice. Our Management Consulting team have the depth of skills and expertise required to provide deep, pragmatic, relevant advice specifically and for the benefit of our clients. We achieve this by combining our various specialist skills to provide independent, objective advice to create, preserve and maximise value while importantly reducing risk.
Some of the projects you will be working on/responsibilities will include:
- Customer / User Experience projects including journey mapping, brand engagement, experience measurement, customer behaviour deep data analytics.
- Digital Channels / Contact Centre journeys and supporting process transformation, business analysis, business case, and solution design experience
- Previous experience in a client facing environment
- Previous experience of working on Customer / User Experience projects
- Experience of people development, coaching and mentoring team members
- Strong Programme & Project Management skills – PM certifications would be an advantage
- A proven delivery track record delivering Operational and Technology led Transformation Programmes
- Automation / RPA / AI / Blockchain business requirements, analysis and solution design experience
At Manager level the package includes an extremely competitive base salary (€60k- €73k pa), performance based bonus and manager benefits along with a flexible benefits package. Our client takes pride in recognising and rewarding hard work and achievement through regular promotions, which take place twice yearly. Our client delivers award winning training and opportunities for career progression. Our client offers a thriving sports and social community.
Our Client has requested that all applicants should hold citizenship of EU or EEA member state OR have permission to reside/work in the Republic of Ireland without the need to obtain, renew or change the status of a Critical Skills Permit/VISA.
Caroline Donlon is the point of contact for this role. To have a chat or to ask any questions you may have, get in touch with her via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone +353 1 9630264