Contract Surveyor | Building | Dublin
- Tier 1 Main Contractor.
- Excellent opportunity for career growth and development.
- Dublin based location on a prestigious project.
- Generous Salary and Benefits Package.
WG Reach’s client are a Tier 1 Main Contractor with an annual turnover in excess of €250 Million. They have active projects in the Commercial, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Medical-Devices, Data-Center, Mission Critical, Healthcare and High End Residential.
Presently we have an Excellent opportunity for Contract Surveyors to join one of Ireland’s premier contractors on a prestigious building project in Dublin. Be a part of an important Infrastructure project within experienced; establish commercial QS team with an extensive background in successful delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaising and reporting to the Project Director and the Contracts Manager.
- Liaising with the Design Team to ensure requirements and specifications are met.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Client Representatives to support the activities and maintain positive relations on behalf of the company.
- Representative of the company at all relevant site and other meetings.
- Review of tender enquiries and tender analysis for projects.
- Estimating and tendering for projects in conjunction with the Contract Surveyor and Head Office QS Department.
- Negotiating new projects with price premiums which are cost effective.
- Monitoring of contract charges and notification to sub-contractors.
- Sub-contractor re-measurement, interim and final account payments.
- Compiling the variation log and signing off on variations with Project Q.S.
- Final accounts.
- Cost monitoring and reporting while attending all monthly cost reporting meetings.
- Cash flow forecasting for projects and issuing monthly reports to accounts.
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying or construction economics.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor within the building sector is desirable.
- A proven track record of quantity surveying
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Have gained good experience working on building projects in Ireland or the UK.
- Ideally you will possess experience working on projects €10-€20+ million respectively within the mixed-use, commercial, industrial, residential, healthcare or hospitality sectors
- Good presentation skills
- Strong written communication abilities are also essential
For more information about this role or other Construction roles, contact Alan Mooney in WG Reach on +353 (0)1 963 0142 or +353 (0)87 700 7257