BIM Co-Ordinator | Dublin
- Tier 1 Main Contractor
- Turnover in excess of €250 Million
- Dublin based role
- Prestigious projects in the Pharmaceutical, Data-Center, Residential, Commercial, Mixed-Use sectors.
WG Reach’s client is a leading Tier 1 main contractor with an annual turnover in excess of €250 Million. Presently we are recruiting for a BIM Coordinator to be based in their Dublin office, with site visits to large prestigious projects in Dublin City Center and South County Dublin region.
BIM Coordinator responsibilities:
- Maintain the project BIM Execution Plan and ensure its implementation in accordance with Employer Information Requirements;
- Quality control and monitoring of all subcontractor BIM models/drawings in accordance with Master Information Delivery Plans and Model Production Delivery Tables;
- Produce weekly clash detection reports and assist with project coordination via design team/supply chain coordination workshops;
- Assist the project Document Controller in maintaining the CDE in accordance with PAS 1192-2 protocols;
- Provide training and supervision to project stakeholders and site team in utilising models in their roles including coordination, cost analysis, programming etc.;
- Modelling through Revit and producing sketches/drawings from the BIM models to assist the site team when and as required;
- Manage the collation and input of asset information to the asset information models for handover at project completion and
- Project specialist in the BIM 360 software platform, troubleshooting, training and setting up guidelines for use.
- 6 years’ experience in the Construction Industry in Ireland or the UK on large scale projects
- 3 years’ experience in a Similar BIM Manager/Coordinator role.
- Experience using BIM 360 and Solibri would be an advantage.
- Experience using Revit, NavisWorks, AutoCAD essential,
- A 3rd level construction degree, or relevant experience
- Experience on large scale residential, commercial or mixed-use projects would be advantageous.
- Experience in design Coordination across multiple disciples advantageous.
- Ability to work autonomously and to lead construction meetings
- Adaptability – Must be able to adapt to new software systems
- Great Communicator
- A team player
For more information on this opportunity or other Construction Roles, feel free to apply in confidence or speak to Alan Mooney at WG Reach on +353 (0) 963 0142 / +353 (0)87 700 7257