AutoCAD Technician | Dublin 12
- Market leading Civils and Utilities services provider.
- Excellent opportunity for career growth and development.
- Generous Salary and Benefits Package.
- Open to Graduates, or up to 2 years’ experience
- Salary of €35k-40k (DOE)
WG Reach’s client are a leading Irish service provider who offer a range of services to the utility and civil engineering industries in Ireland and the UK. With an annual turnover in excess of €60Million, our client have been involved in major projects in the Water, Gas, Power, Telecoms, Renewable Energy, Sewerage and Transport sectors for over 40 years.
Our client value their workforce, understanding that it costs more to find a new employee than it does to retain your existing ones. They have excellent salary and benefits packages and offer an excellent work environment, with a clearly defined path for career progression.
Presently, we are recruiting for an AutoCAD Technician for an office based role in Dublin 12. This position is open to graduates, or qualified professionals with up to 2 years’ experience. Dependant on experience, a salary of €25k - €40k is available for the right candidate. Experience in Utilities or civils projects would be an advantage, though not essential.
AutoCAD Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce detailed drawings, schedules, and specifications
- Produce drawings for manufacturing precast products
- Take the lead of projects to ensure deadlines are met and are consistent with client requirements
- Communicate with clients, design team members, and factory personnel during production
- Review and modify design packages as necessary
- Attend site meetings and ensure site erection personnel have the most up-to-date drawings and details
- 3rd Level Qualification
- Open to everyone from Graduate level to those with 2 years’ experience. Salary will be in line with experience.
- Must be eligible to work full time in Ireland.
- Excellent communication skills.
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent Salary & Benefits package
- Clear scope for career progression
- Opportunity to work with a market leading irish company
For more information about this role or other Construction roles, contact Alan Mooney in WG Reach on +353 (0)1 963 0142 or +353 (0)87 700 7257