Job Title Associate Director - Risk Consulting
Job Level Senior Manager
Location: Dublin 1
Our client is a large advisory practice having hundreds of professionals working in Management Consulting and Risk Consulting practice here in Ireland. The Management Consulting and Risk Consulting practice comprises a multi-disciplined team of accountants, project managers, IT advisors, risk management, compliance and internal audit professionals. Our client’s Risk Consulting practice provides their clients with an integrated, multi-disciplined approach to managing risk.
- Due to continued success our client is currently seeking to hire a Senior Manager/Associate Director who will join our Risk Consulting group.
- Their Risk Consulting practice serves international and domestic clients across all sectors including: Non-Financial Services: Public Sector, Energy, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Technology). Financial Services: banking, insurance, leasing, securitisation, investment funds and general financial services.
- This role may suit an experienced Associate Director with demonstrated commercial acumen and business development experience within a professional services or consulting environment.
- The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to continue to build on their existing knowledge and skills, to operate at a more senior level and to add greater value. If you have experience in Risk, Compliance or Internal audit and would like to hear about a new opportunity please get in touch.
- Our client is very interested in hearing from experienced Risk, Compliance or Internal Audit Senior Managers working in the non-financial services sectors who have also worked within professional services in their career.
Key requirements include:
- A professional accountancy or risk qualification (Chartered Accountant or equivalent)
- Minimum of six years’ experience with at least two years at management level
- Excellent team leading, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Excellent project management skills
- Previous training / experience in professional services is a distinct advantage.
Applicants should have a number of years’ experience in any or all of the following areas in the non-financial services sector:
- Internal audit
- Risk management
- Internal controls
At Associate Director level the package includes an extremely competitive base salary (€70k - €80k), performance based bonus and manager benefits along with a flexible benefits package. Our client takes pride in recognising and rewarding hard work and achievement through regular promotions, which take place twice yearly. Our client delivers award winning training and opportunities for career progression.
Our Client has requested that all applicants should hold citizenship of EU or EEA member state OR have permission to reside/work in the Republic of Ireland without the need to obtain, renew or change the status of a Critical Skills Permit/VISA.
Caroline Donlon is the point of contact for this role. To have a chat or to ask any questions you may have, get in touch with her via e-mail at email@example.com, or via phone +353 1 9630264