Role: Accounts Assistant/Cash Management
Our client is recruiting for an experienced accounts assistant with strong cash handling experiences to join their dynamic finance team. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with an Irish owned company. Excellent career progression & working environment.
- Cash Management
- Maintenance/Upkeep of Cash Offices
- Entry of all Cash Invoices & Lodgements to Sage
- Debtor Management
- Ordering of Floats for all venues
- Management of Cash Office Operation on specific weekend days during the year.
- Managing Lodgements
- Cash Reconciliations
- Non-Conformance Reports/Shorts & Overs Reports & Follow Up
- Management of credit card machines for all venues
- Booking Cash Staff/Security as required for all Venues
- Product Mix Reports
- Administrative Tasks: Assistance to other areas within Finance Department as required
- Weekend Work is required - approx. 23 days per annum. Late Nights required on some of these days (ideal for candidates looking for flexible working hours)
- Cash Experience is Essential - Must have previous Cash Office Experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Some Travel involved so a car is essential
- Ability to Work Independently
- Sage experience an advantage
- Ideally available to start within the next two weeks.
Compensation: €30k - €32k
Our Client has requested that all applicants should hold citizenship of EU or EEA member state OR have permission to reside/work in the Republic of Ireland without the need to obtain, renew or change the status of a Critical Skills Permit/VISA.
Caroline Donlon is the point of contact for this role. To have a chat or to ask any questions you may have, get in touch with her via e-mail at email@example.com, or via phone +353 1 9630264