Job Title: Accounts Administrator
Type: Initial 1-month Contract
Start Date: 21st August 2019
Location: Maynooth, Co. Kildare
If you can answer yes to all the questions below, please share your details 😊
- Have you extensive Sage experience (2 + years)?
- Do you have advanced Excel experience? (VLOOKUP’s, pivot tables, complex formulae)
- Are you experienced in handling supplier queries/calls?
- Can you start work next Wednesday 21st August ?
This role has responsibility for assisting the Finance Team with accounts payable, accounts receivable, Sales invoicing and general office duties.
- Processing PO and non-PO supplier invoices on Sage.
- Ensuring that all invoices have been approved and have correct GL codes
- Dealing with supplier queries/calls.
- Assisting with supplier reconciliations at month end and following up on all reconciling items.
- Assist in Sales invoicing and credit control activities.
- General office duties and administration.
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Assisting purchase invoice processing
- Sales invoicing
- Knowledge of RCT would be useful.
The successful candidate will have worked in a finance department preferably in a Telecoms or Construction Industry. With a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an account’s administrator position.
Knowledge of Relevant Contracts Tax would be an advantage. Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite, particularly Excel. Experience with Sage Accounts would be useful.
Our Client has requested that all applicants should hold citizenship of EU or EEA member state OR have permission to reside/work in the Republic of Ireland without the need to obtain, renew or change the status of a Critical Skills Permit/VISA.
Caroline Donlon is the point of contact for this role. To have a chat or to ask any questions you may have, get in touch with her via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone +353 1 9012246